Goals For 2015
It cannot be overstated that writing down one’s goals is critical to acheiving them. Pair that with sharing them with others who might help keep you accountable and your probabilty of achieving those goals goes way up.
With this in mind, I have decided to share my 2015 goals here on my blog in hopes that I will do a better job of acheiving them in the new year. I tried to focus on more measurable goals rather than things like “eat better” and “exercise more”.
So, here they are in no particular order.
- Create a business plan
- Grow Pixegon (my mobile consultancy) to 2x 2014 revenue
- Hire a “director” to help with oversight of current developers
- Move to a weekly rate instead of hourly
- Be consistent with morning routine
- wake up early, pray, blog, mediate, read Bible, write down MITs,
- Blog twice a month
- Grow the blog’s mailing list
- Take off / reduce workload on Friday’s to spend the day with my family
- Launch Autumn Village
- Give away more than 10% of personal income
This list is definitely not complete, however it’s a good start. I hope to refine it over the coming months and more importantly, stick with it.
What are your 2015 goals? I would love to hear about them in the comments or via email.